Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Last Outing before school starts?

As the sayings goes....好事成双。But I beg to differ, I believe 坏事也可以成双。Like what happened today. People says pictures tells a million words, so I shall let the pictures do the talking.
.
I planned to go Marina Bay to eat steamboat as I have not gone there for a very long time. This time it was the usual 4 people again, with fabian substituting Guan Ze.
.
Before setting off from Marina Bay MRT Station, it rained like cats and dogs. This is a bad omen to us, but we choose to ignore the sign. As a result, something happened as we arrived at the bus-stop.
.
.
someone's shoe broke......
.
.
Someone's unbrella broke....Lucky we still have Fabian around, so we are not wet.
.
In the end, we took a cab to citilink for the person to buy her shoes, if not she is going to have trouble making her way home later....
.
After the sumptious meal costing $12 per person (which was totally worth it), we head over to Esplanade to have some chill out session.
.
Something interesting happens....
.
.
I got my reverge at Gera for keep disturbing me
.
.
Fabian has a go at abusing a TOY Tortise. Fabian, go and try on the real thing la...
.
.
A loving couple in the making??
.
OK, thats it, thats sums up my day. Quite hilarious and exciting. Got to sleep soon, working at Compass Point Iin Sengkang from 10am -10pm, confirm shaq tomorrow.....

No comments: