Tuesday, January 03, 2006

What is your perfect Major?

You scored as Mathematics. You should be a Math major! Like Pythagoras, you are analytical, rational, and when are always ready to tackle the problem head-on!

Mathematics

92%

Chemistry

83%

Engineering

83%

Anthropology

75%

Biology

67%

Philosophy

58%

Sociology

58%

Psychology

58%

Linguistics

42%

English

42%

Theater

42%

Journalism

33%

Art

25%

Dance

17%

What is your Perfect Major?
created with QuizFarm.com


.
Haha, I saw this interesting quiz and decided to took it before I go to work. Yeah, I guess my choice is right. I love Mathematics, but i will not major in it as i don't want to be a teacher. I also love Chemistry, but I will not major in it for the same reason. Both are offered in Science, where all the teachers-to-be gathers. So, whats next? Engineering!!!! With a high rating of 83%!! Yeh, Environmental Engineering is the way to go! This also shows why my English cannot make it, attaining a lowly 42% only.
:(

No comments: