Sunday, January 15, 2006

Is my computer having any problem??

I kept getting this message on my tagboard:"Error 4001: We are experiencing temporary technical difficulties. Please try again later." Is the server having problem or my computer having problem?? Argzzz. I hate to format my computer, if it's my computer problem. 6 hours of updating to be done....crap.
.
Last day of 4 day week for me tomorrow. I don't want it to end. Pls, let it continue.....
.
Today went out with Guan Ze, Marilyn and her friends to play DOTA. I think this is going to be the last DOTA lan session for me liao. After that, it's going back to my no life day again in NUS. :(
As usual, I pawned everyone I see. I used my BEST hero, the ultimate juggernaut, where no one can escape from my omnislash. Haha. In the end I think I got 15 kills and 1 death?? Hmm. No sweat!! Anyway, I would like to thank the person using the nerubian, he saved me quite a lot of times, and I saved him quite a lot of times too!! Haha, that's what team work is all about!!!
.
Second game I tried to be funny, choose techie as my hero, trying to irritate people with suiciding and remote mines. It actually works!! Poor Guan Ze, he is sooo irritated with my suiciding!! I could see it in his reaction whenever I blow myself up!! Lol!! I still remember the stats. 14 kills 11 deaths. Got 8 kills by suiciding someone else!! Haha that is fun!! They actually all scramble for their life whenever they saw a poor old techie coming along the way!! Haha, treat me like a terrorist like that, scared that I blow them to pieces!! Lol. In the end, I am the lowest level of the heroes as I am busy planting mines all the time. Cannot go out in the battlefield and chop people up. No fun la, playing techie.
.
3rd game saw 2 people leaving. As usual, they are so scared of me that they refused to play a single game unless it's 3 vs 1 again. Well, as a gentleman, I comply, playing -ar mode. I got phantom lancer. I agree it is a good hero, but it has no killing power. Cannot stun people, only know how to make illusions and rush tower. No good, no good. In the end, they play creep rush. Each of them pushing one side. Whenever they see me, they all run away. I chase them until 我快疯掉了。 Never mind. The result is I lost. The creeps destroy my throne. :(
.
Last game, I agree to another 3 vs 1. But this time, there is a string attached. I choose my hero!! (Evil Smile) Anyway, I choose Axe. And this is only the 2nd time I am using this hero!! I need this hero because of its skills. In case they decide to gangbang me....hehehe, they are dead!! In the end, total ownage. 10++ Kills 0 deaths!! Too bad, they should let the Drow Ranger defend their base. She is the only hero that 我没法子杀 because of her freezing arrow. I just cannot go near her!! :( Well anyway good game people. I definitely have fun today, but I hope not at the expense of yours?? :)
Night people. Last week of Monday free. Better enjoy every seconds of it now.

No comments: