Friday, January 06, 2006

Should I be Happy? But I dun feel it..

Is this world fair? Logical answer is a big NO. Nothing is fair in this world, face reality man, nothing is fair. Yesterday, my day was bad enough, so today it can only get better, i guess. Yes, it definetly got better, with me selling 6 out of 7 pillows there as there are two promoter at the counter. I felt sorry for the other person, she is just so sway....all the customers who are interested in buying the pillows all came to me. Is this way things are supposed to be? One day being super sway and one day being super lucky? If I can choose, I choose to live a normal day. Yes, I got my commission all right, but all these kind of affect my mood. Because at the end of the day, my boss suddenly calls me to tell me of a training at Clark Quey tomorrow at 10am, when I am suppossed to report to work at Tampines at 12pm! My mood instantly drop into bottomless pit. God, if there is one, pls don't toy with me anymore. Working full shift for 3 straight days, facing all the shitty things is kind of frustrating.
.
Somemore, back at home on msn, facing friends who are just trying to joke with me, (I know they mean no harm), but i just don't find the jokes funny at all. I am like deprived of all feelings, even irritated. I felt like giving them a piece of my mind, but I know its not their fault, so its not worth it to make everyone unhappy at the end of the day. If thats the case, I rather I be the one thats unhappy will do. All the recent chains of events really tires me out. Maybe its time to get some rest. A day will do, but that will have to wait till 24 hours later, when I have done my last job before school starts.
.
To everyone whom I might have made unhappy accidently, forgive me. I really don't find the joke funny at all. On normal days, maybe I would have played along, but not today, not with the recent chains of events......I hope you all might get what I am trying to say.... And, pls pls, don't ever be angry with me, I don't mean it.

2 comments:

The FABtastic One said...

hey, sorry dude. :) i cannot sleep because of you leh! :P cya at the supper tmr siah. hee.

Marilyn said...

Eh Kangrui!!! sorry if we went overboard yesterday...i really really mean no harm. erm, thanks for not fan lian-ing with us. :) but i really think that pic is cute. :X okie anyway hope your days gets better!