Thursday, January 19, 2006

Quiz Time!!! :)

On my way home today from Clark Quay, on MRT, I thought of what lines will remind you of a particular game. Haha, I managed to come out with a few...well, if you are a gamer, this should be easy.
.
Clues:
1)This is all PC game.
2)These games are quite old already :)
3)Name the title of the game and the unit saying it......
.
Questions:
1) "For King and Country.....Indeed.....indeed..."
2) "Yes,me lord?.......Work,work......."
3) "My life for Nerzul."
.
Of all the games I have played so far, PC game wise, I still find Heros of Might and Magic 3 is the best. For PS game wise, I still cannot forget Final Fantasy 7. Why? Well, its the first RPG game I played, and the first game that got me hooked to the Final Fantasy Series....
.
Crap, I should not be talking about games now. Ok, I am off to eat my dinner. :) If you want to answer the quiz, you can do so under comments. If you got it all correct, the prize is.........(you will find out in time).

No comments: