Monday, January 30, 2006

Happy CNY? Maybe not....

Just came back from Malaysia. It was hell of fun. Too bad my aunt did not get her hands on the fireworks, or else, the night spent will be even better. Wow, Malaysia allows me to do so many stuffs that are prohibited in Singapore!! When I was down at her house, occasionally, which was something like 10 minutes intervals, I was treated to fireworks displays that is put up by some other people!! Hehe.
.
Ok, now back to CNY. I think I am starting to dread the coming of CNY, where we go visiting our relatives. Why? Well, apart form the collection of ang baos, which was the only good part, I started to see more and more strange faces every year. That is the result when children grows up and start to get married, and start to have babies. I simply don't know how to address them!! In addition to mentioning that I have never seen them before. Hai~~ simply boring, I just laze around, talk cork to some cousins around my age, which I knew since young and watch TV. Wa biang, this is CNY, I cannot stand it.....
.
On a side track, I just realized that I had drank more coffee than ever in my entire life. Imagine downing 7 cups of coffee in 2 days. I must really thank my aunts, who kept asking around who wants coffee, and I unwittingly, always raise up my hand! I should stop seeing coffee for the rest of this week. Yes, I should.
.
Watch Three Good People by Jack Neo till 3am in the morning. The movie is really funny, but it also reflect the life and stigma the ex-convicts face in Singapore. And I am starting to fall in love with the hokkien song :" lang jia ham, lang jia ham...." LOL! bleh...

No comments: