Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Year Resolutions

Argzzz, feeling bo liao now. Still got 3 more hours before going to work. Might as well draw up a plan of what I hope to get in this coming New Year. Hope it is not too late, better be late than never...
.
1. Improve my bloody CAP. :) (This must happen or else......)
2. Get a internal DVD re-writable drive. (I never know games now come out in DVD roms... As a result, cannot even play my Civilisation 4. SAD)
3. Get a new watch. (Mine is now falling apart, or maybe you all know what to get on my birthday....Hah!)
4. Save up more money so that I can go on holiday in June / July. (I want to go Taiwan free & Easy!!!!)
5. Go on holiday :)
6. Join in CAC 2006 as counselors. Have fun....Its going to be a loooong break.
7. Watch more exciting movies! Namely Pirates of the Caribbean 2 - Dead Man's Chest, Mission Impossible 3, Spiderman 3 and X-men 3. These are not to be miss!!!!!
8. Begin mugging since week 2, when tutorials starts. Library will become my 2nd home.
.
Yup, that's the more important ones. I hope I can accomplish all of them when 2006 ends.

2 comments:

The FABtastic One said...

eh, i dun mind joining you in 1, 4, 5 and 6. haha.. the rest.. oh well, count me out. :P

btw, by the time your bday comes, i think your watch is already dead. wait lor.. see if any Girls will get you a new watch for V Day anot. hee..

Azure1984 said...

wa... u more likely canidate than me lor fabian