Tuesday, December 06, 2005

4 x siao on people

This is the 1st time I am working that so many people call me on a single day! 1st of all, while I was serving a customer, 2 people call me. Naturally, I cannot pick up the phone, thus tio 2 miss call. One of them is from my leader, scared that I never received schedule, thus never go to work. Hmm, I should have told him a lie that I was at home, see what is his reaction... 2nd one is from my sec friend, jioing me to go PS at 940pm to watch movie. Hey, thanks thanks, too bad I cannot make it as I knock off at 9pm, unless I teleport there. Then at 9pm, my sec school friend call me again. Guess what? They are at Tampines Mall foodcourt!!! LOL! What happen to the movie?? I ask them the reason, they say they miss me... Like real... Pika...不要骗咯。。。

2 comments:

Koffanatic said...

shit u lo, say miss u dun believe
say dun like u also dun believe
wat u want???? mafan

Azure1984 said...

haha...lol :D