Sunday, December 11, 2005

Simply Irritating

People, listen up. If you went shopping and the cashier forgot to take out the sensor tag, pls take it out yourself after hearing the beeping of the sensor when you walk out of the shop! Imagine me hearing the beeping sound every 20 minutes for 6 hours! Irritating man, in the end got a nagging headache. My head still hurts now.....god, cure my headache please. Worse of all is the reaction of the people after hearing the beeping sound. They look at me and say: This is from that shop.....I paid for it already.....your sensor ki siao isit? Paid liao still sound off.... FOR GOODNESS SAKE , take the bloody sensor tag off and everything will be all right! Its just a small piece of white plastic with barcode. If not, prepare to hear the beeping sound whenever you enter a shop that has a sensor door, and of course the awkward situation.
Awww... stupid headache is here again! Buzz off will ya?

No comments: