Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Relax.....Enjoy....Shiok!

What a day today! Its has been such a long time since I have taken a afternoon nap, play DOTA, and play PS2. Totally Shiok!! As a result, I am now super awake, guess I will not feel tired until after 12am.. Well, all is not lost, there is still the Champion League to entertain me at 335am. Benficia VS Man Utd. Man Utd gogogo, I will be rooting for you. You better not disappoint me. After watching the Fu Lu Shou on channel 8, I stay on to watch the Super Idol. Wow, all the contestant are super strong. This is going to be a tough fight. Heh Heh, the guys are so 帅。And the girl are like 沉鱼落雁。I am Star Struck. LOL, well, I admit the F4 is cute, and F2 is beautiful too. These are the 2 that caught my eyes. For the 1st part of the show, it test them on their acting skills. I find that M2 and F2 are the worst of the lot, 只有外形而没有投入角色。M4 and F4 are the best. M4 acts as a drug lord, super pro lor. And F4 cries on the spot. Wow!! For the 2nd part of the show, all the contestants are still not up to the par, got a feeling that all of them are force to laugh like that. So in the end, I guess M2 is going to be kick out. For the females, I am guess F2. See if I am right.
Oh by the way, whose NUS account is U0503225@nus.edu.sg ?? Thanks hor, your computer has a virus lah!! Pls get a anti virus!! Look what I got when I scan the email?? "Virus "W32.Netsky.Z@mm" found. " Thanks man!

No comments: