Monday, December 12, 2005

Malaysia I love You!!

I am super happy today. I went to Johor with my parents on a shopping spree. Well, not actually, as most of the time was spent visiting my fifth aunt. In the end, I was so bored that I start helping her to weed her mini garden. Well, weeding is definitely not an easy job, 10 minutes into the weeding process, my whole shirt is covered with sweat. But in the end, I get to buy the two games that I always wanted. They are Star Ocean 3 - till the end of time and FF7 part 2 - advent children. I really hate Singapore cops, they are so good at anti piracy that all the pirated shops in Singapore seems to vanish into the thin air, unlike Malaysia, where I can find it in abundance....
*P.S. The above comments are my personal feelings, and does not in anyway intend to show disrespect to The Singapore Police Force.

Screen Shots of Star Ocean 3


Nice Fighting Scene

Nice beautiful character

Die! You big bad monster

Cool Magic

I think I am falling in love with this mage

No comments: