Saturday, December 17, 2005

Sat and Sun is not a good day to go Malaysia

Yes, I went to Malaysia with my parents, this time to wash the whole freaking house.
.
Reach Singapore Custom: 12pm. Saw a long queue of people, cutting here and there, total chaos, no order. Temper Flare, well, the sorching sun in fact does nothing to help the situation.
.
Reach Malaysia Custom: 2pm. Finally I saw the end, but there is still the f***ing long queue to clear.....
.
Reach Malaysia: 2.30pm. Wow, I am stuck in queue for 150 minutes! I think those traveling by car worse. Stuck in Singapore Custom and the Malaysia Custom too. Pity them...
.
I know I should not accompany my parents to Malaysia today. Kind of regret it, but ell. whats done is done.
.
I think I am hooked to the book "Angels and Demons", written by the same author of " Da Vinci Code".

1 comment:

Miffi said...

the "author" is called Dan Brown.