Monday, December 26, 2005

Damm shaq now. But I am still not feeling sleepy!

I think this will be a pretty long blog, so I shall make it short and sweet, a summary of what I have done on 24th December Christmas eve and 25th December Christmas day.
.
24th December 2005
.
I was supposed to meet Fabian and zihui at Tampines Mrt Control station at 12pm to go NTUC to buy the stuffs that is going to be needed for the class BBQ later. Guess what? They went to Burger King without telling me, so naturally I thought they are late and make me wait there for 20 minutes. Haha, I am not late this time round liao hor.
After the buying spree, which I have to foot the bill as I was the chairman for the BBQ ( that's what they say... only know how to sabo me only), we went on to Zihui house to prepare the pit and the food. Haiz, I knew treating them to a meal for me passing my TP is going to be a mistake. They want to go Billy Bombers and those who are present at that time are also entitled to the treat! Wa...I confirmed going to broke and file for bankruptcy if this goes through because there are like 5 people at that point of time. Well, I know that being classmates and friends for so many years, they are not that 惨忍。In the end, they settle for a MacDonald delivery lunch. Phew.....
In the mean time waiting for the sun to set before we can start the fire, I and Zihui challenge to the game of Winning Eleven. Wow, Zihui is confirmed pro lor. All together, I think I only won him 3 times and lose to him like 7 times?? Haiz, 一山还有一山高。我服输。
After the BBQ, which we all ate to the fullest, not to forget that there is also the 豆浆 from the famous Lor 9 Geylang, we went up to exchange the Christmas gift at 12am. Haha, I got a box of cookies. I am going to be fat when you see me when school reopens. Imagine, eating MacDonald for lunch, BBQ for dinner, and choloclate cookies for supper. So much calories!!
I did not sleep after that as I proceed on my Mahjong learning trip and experience. Lucky they did not play any money as I was super noob and kept asking questions. well, I was not that bad as I managed to win once throughout the night. This is only my 3rd time playing Mahjong!
.
25 December 2005
6am
I reached home amist torrents of rain. KO immediately when I lay down on my bed after bathing. I slept for only 3 hours as I have to go for another gathering at Bukit Batok this time round. And this time round, I was late (again) for 10 minutes. Sorry la, as I live in the East, getting to the destination requires quite some time. BUT I was the 3rd person to arrive out of 6 people. Haha, I am not the latest to arrive. Yeah!
Went to Swenson to have our lunch. Too bad there is no Hagen Das nearby. I have to find a way to spend my $10 voucher that is expiring on 27th December 2005. I don't want to waste it!! Argz. I have a chicken bake rice as my lunch. It was cheesy and yummy!!! I want to have it again, if only they have some pills that can burn off the excess calories. I don't want to become a big fat pig...
After that, we went to Marilyn house for some Mahjong session. For Fabian and Geraldine, sorry hor, I saw that you all are quite bored as you do not play Mahjong. In the end, after seeing some lousy TV show, The two of them are...sleeping on the sofa!!! Haha, I should have taken a picture of them sleeping and blog it up here!!! I am Ultimate Evil. Muhahaha.
In the end, after finish playing one round, I only lost $4. I am definitely getting better as my times of winning have increased expotentially. Although I feel that I am still playing Guan Ze and Perry "school fees". I and Marilyn are like being slaughtered by them....
After that, we ordered our Pizza dinner. Wow, another heavy meal, this really the season to be celebrating, keep eating good food and its Christmas somemore. We took some pictures around Marilyn house on Fabian's digital Camera. Too bad he is not on MSN now, or else I can ask him to send me the pictures....
Wow, its already 225am here. I have been blogging for 45 minutes!! Better get some sleep. I still have to work tomorrow. And although its a bit late now to say it --- Merry Christmas Everyone.

1 comment:

Koffanatic said...

you're one big liar man, kr.

you're damn rich, RICH! shouldn't have pay you for the BBQ.

and hor, I think you win me twice only, not 3. I'm PRO!!!!!