Friday, December 30, 2005

Narnia scene is so cool!


I just came back home from Suntec watching The Chronicle of Narnia - the lion, the witch and the wardrobe. I like the scenes of the movie a lot, so grand..., got to see lots of fantasy creatures, like centaurs, minataurs, giants, dwarfs, cyclope, phoenix, harpies.....just to name a few. The battle scene is also so nice!! Thanks to digital image that made this possible. The whole movie basically about four children fulfilling the Narnia profercy in helping Narnia escape and ending the evil white witch clutches. Typical storyline right? Well, you get to enjoy the super cool battle scene and the exploration of kinship between brothers and sisters, which is what made this movie worthwhile to watch. The minus point will be that the middle of the movie is quite draggy, making it quite uninteresting to watch. On the whole, this movie is ok one. Haha.
.
I just received TM sms at 12pm informing me that tonight cycling is cancelled due to poor responses. Haiz, tio fly aeroplane liao. I want to go night cycling!!! Ok TM, I know its not your fault, u put in great effort in planning out the route, well done, next time, we try again ok?
.
The bidding just ended 2 hours ago, I hope I will get my module. Pray...2.5 hours before the result is out......

1 comment:

Gunz said...

lazy to tag mah....haha